This statement applies to content published on the www.hiaredressni.uk domain.
This website is run by The Executive Office. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some links do not have focus visible styles
- some of our documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format can contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements please contact us.
If you are not happy with our response contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI).
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The NI Cyber Security Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some links do not have focus visible styles.This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.7 (Focus Visible).
- The focus indicator does not supply enough colour contrast. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.11 (Non-text contrast)
- PDFs must be tagged to be accessible by screen readers. This fails WCAG 2.1 success critertion 1.3.1.(Info and relationships)
How we tested this website
This website was tested in April 2020 for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 level A and level AA, these tests have been carried out internally by Digital Development.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We plan to identify and fix issues according to the timescales shown for each area above.
This statement was prepared on 9th April 2020. It was last updated on 9th April 2020.